Thursday 9 February 2017

Memorable Moments

Something That Special to be Remember 

For the first picture was remind me at my hometown where at Terengganu. This picture was symbolize as the beautiful scenery of blue sky at Terengganu. Terengganu also well known with beautiful beaches and nice people. the ocean that really comfort and calm you makes you really love bout it. Terengganu also known with their own culture, delicious food and their creativity. 


"Climb high, climb far. Your goal is the sky, Your aim is the star" by Williams College. I love to travel. I can see that the airplane was climb up until 3 layers of clouds and I really speechless and love it so much. its really amazing where you feel like you was laying on clouds and i feel like really happy as i want to touch the cloud! as you very high you can see the beautiful creatures and the wide of oceans. its really amazing.



This picture was at Pantai Cenang,Langkawi. I do love beaches like very much! I never try snorkling and i would like try if there is opportunity and chances (^0^). beaches remind me about calmess and release all of the stressfull lifestyle,painful and sadness where I hold it too long. So,for me, if you want to release something that stuck you and makes you fell lost, just relax and appreciate yourself by going to beach! (thats only idea).

1 comment:

  1. nice post. love it. me too loves travel soooo much :)

    ReplyDelete